You are heading to the Adobe Summit and only want to partake in night time and social activities. Do you need to dish out $1,000+ for a pass? Learn more about Adobe Summit's $200 Social Pass.
The $200 Adobe Summit Social pass is designed for Adobe Summit goers who are bringing their significant others and want them to get a taste of Adobe Summit's extracurricular activities. Or if you are bringing along a first-timer, that person can experience a small part of Adobe Summit.
The $200 Adobe Summit Pass - What's Included?
The Adobe Summit Social Pass gives you access to two major events.
- Welcome Reception - Tuesday, March 26, 2019. Walk around and experience the exhibition floor. Free drinks and food
- Summit Bash - Wednesday, March 27, 2019. Think of this as an all-inclusive concert. I paid $120 for a Foo Fighters concert last year with no drinks and food. You get food, drinks and the concert include with the social pass.
- Side Events Admission. Many vendors throw side parties and events. Although the events are not technically tied to the Adobe Summit, many partners require you to bring your Adobe pass to make sure aren't from the Concrete convention next door. Side event partners may require additional registration beyond the Summit Social pass.
- You (or your friend) must have a full conference pass to purchase. You can't just go to the site and purchase a $200 pass. If you are looking to score one yourself, find someone with a full conference pass to purchase for you.
- Limit of one guest pass per full pass attendee
- Guests must be 21 years or older and are supposed to be accompanied by the Summit registrant who purchased the guest pass.
How to Purchase
Login into the Adobe Summit event page, go to Mange Group Passes and Purchases. Click on the manage your orders link.
You can pay for it on the same screen via credit card and after submission it will be added to your orders page. There is a note that the guest who is receiving the $200 pass must check-in when you get there.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Jeff Coveney